Turn of the Century renovated “Shot Gun” House. It was moved to Pecan Grove RV park from the farm. It was placed in the front of the park and Trudy ran an antique store out of it. When Trudy retired it was moved to the back of the park with the other tenant houses ,and was renovated into a two bedroom cabin. Many people from the area still stop by and visit it because they knew the previous “Famous” renters and want to walk down memory lane from the good ole days. I get people stopping by that ask to see “Rooster’s” old place or I remember when “Jessie Parker” lived in this house when it was out by the shop. Come create your own memories.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Linens provided
Bedroom #1 (Queen Bed)
Bedroom #2 (2 Xtra-Long Twin Bed)
- 1 Bathroom with Walk In Shower with Bench
- Bath towels, Hand towels, & Wash Clothes Provided
- Full Size Refrigerator, Oven, Stove, Microwave, Coffee Pot
- Dishes, Glassware, Silverware, Pots & Pans, Cooking utensils
- Kitchen Table & Chairs
- Dish towels provided
- Leather Couch with recliners
- Flat Screen TV
- Central Heat and Air
- 4 PEOPLE COMFORTABLY
- Rents by daily, weekly and monthly. Call Pecan Grove RV Park at 870-265-3005 to book Trudy’s House today!